Tower Heroes is a tower defense from Roblox. You could say that it is one of the most unique of the genre, that is, it does not look like other tower defense inside the platform.
In this article we are going to share with you codes for Tower Heroes that will help you get free rewards and gifts.
Working Codes List
Table of Contents
In the following list are all the current functional codes for Tower Heroes. We have tested them and they all work. However, it is important that you return to this page because if they expire or new ones appear, we will have this list updated.
Expired Codes List
How To Redeem Codes In Tower Heroes?
Redeeming codes for Tower Heroes is easy. All you have to do is look for the code icon within the game. Click on that button and a window will open where you can type the code into a box.
Once you have written it, if the code is correct, you will receive your reward in a short time.
What Is Tower Heroes?
The towers in the game are characters, not concrete towers. The goal is to prevent waves of enemies from destroying your base. You will face several of them to earn money and buy or improve towers.
There are three types of towers: close range , remote range and support. Look at each one:
These towers attack at close range.
- Chef: it is a basic tower, very good against the initial waves.
- Byte: it attacks with its tail. It is capable of stunning enemies. It serves to hold back the final waves, so they move slower and reduce the number.
- Children’s Container: it damages the waves progressively with radioactivity and fire, that is to say, little by little it reduces the life of each one of the affected enemies.
- Hot Dog Frank: is the most recent tower in the game. It works well in several situations.
These towers attack from afar. They are perfect for providing cover.
- Wizard: it is a main tower. It attacks with magic powers, it is very useful only when it is well leveled.
- Scientist: After level four, it attacks very quickly, dealing damage to a large number of enemies.
- Fracture: throws hands and arms of bones, and crystals. Obtained by defeating King Skeleton. It’s quite balanced.
- Bunny: Currently unavailable. Previously obtained by defeating the chief of Easter Island. However, it was not a very useful tower.
- Beebo: After level two it produces good damage and is effective against ghosts. Its main advantages are its attack range and the low price of its upgrades.
- Voca: Has good damage. It’s versatile and useful in many situations because of its splash attack. If enemies are weak, it will easily finish them off.
These towers do not attack, they only help the allied towers.
- Specter: He’s a ghost boy who plays the guitar. The melody produced enhances all nearby towers. It is the only tower with this ability. Many players combine it with distant towers, like Fracture or Scientist.
- Lemonade Cat: this cat sells lemonade by manna. In other words, the rook is in charge of generating mana for you. It is the only one of its kind. It is very important to count on her in the game, but you must use her with your head, because she doesn’t hurt the enemies.
- Buffoon: This is the only tower with the ability to summon allies for you and your enemy, perhaps that’s why it’s called a buffoon: it’s a double-edged tower. Just as it gives you advantages, it also offers disadvantages.
- SiltKing: summons slime characters who attack the waves of enemies.
- Kart Boy: summons kart boys and throws bowling balls when it’s level. It’s perfect for keeping big waves in check.
Why Play Tower Heroes?
Tower Heroes is a very well made game. For us it is better than Tower Defense Simulator. We love that the towers change their appearance every time they level up, their designs are beautiful.
We recommend you to play this game for all the enemies, maps and towers available. It is very addictive, and you will no doubt want to keep playing to level the towers to the maximum.