Super Power Fighting Simulator is a very complete superhero simulation game. It consists of unlocking all the powers and being the strongest in the world.
In this article we are going to share with you codes for Super Power Fighting Simulator that will help you get free rewards and gifts.
Working Codes List
Table of Contents
In the following list you will find all the current functional codes for Super Power Fighting Simulator. We have tested them and they all work. Anyway, it is important that you come back to this page because if they expire or new ones appear, we will have this list updated.
Expired Codes List
How to redeem codes in Super Power Fighting Simulator?
Redeeming codes in Super Power Fighting Simulator is very easy. All you have to do is look for the code icon inside the game. Click on that button and a window will open where you can write the code in a box.
Once you have written it, if the code is correct, you will receive your reward in a short time.
What Is Super Power Fighting Simulator?
To achieve the objective it is necessary to train. This will improve your skills. On the map there are different buildings where you can train a specific aspect (strength, stamina, speed or psyche)
By moving up a class (level) you gain a new aura and a profit and statistics multiplier. There is also something called fusion, which is, in a way, a secondary class. However, you need to get to class S at least to get it.
Skills or powers are unlocked by doing missions. In various places on the map you will find non-playable characters who will assign them to you. There are powers of strength, stamina and psyche
- explosion of energy: releases a ball of energy
- energy stroke: releases a beam of energy
- laser vision: shoot a laser beam from your eyes
- damage reflex: reflects the damage received from enemies
- invisibility: it makes you invisible, but others can see you if they have more psychic power than you
- teleportation: it transports you to a nearby space
- harvest of souls: wound the enemy pointed at with the cursor
- change of form: you can become another player
- hellish aura: release a red aura that kills your close enemies only if you have ten thousand times more psychic power than they
Reputation is an indicator that shows whether a player is good or bad. It can be light or dark and is earned by eliminating players. If you kill players with a good or neutral aura, you will gain a negative reputation. If you kill players with a bad aura, you will gain a positive reputation.
Why Play Super Power Fighting Simulator?
Super Power Fighting Simulator is not a game that differs much from other superhero simulators. However, it has unique features that are worth trying. What we like best about it is the greatness of the world and the amount of areas you can access
We recommend this game to people who like the superhero theme. It’s very cool. Have you played it?