Power Simulator is an open world simulation game of heroes and villains. When you start the game you can choose one of the two previous roles. Then you will have to concentrate on gaining more powers and improving them until you are the strongest (and most feared) in the world.
In this article we are going to share with you codes for Power Simulator that will help you to get free rewards and gifts.
Working Codes List
Tabla de Contenidos
The following list contains all the current functional codes for Power Simulator. We have tested them and they all work. However, it is important that you return to this page because if they expire or new ones appear, we will have this list updated.
How to redeem codes in Power Simulator?
Once you have a code that you want to redeem in this game, just follow the instructions below to redeem it. First, find the Twitter button on your screen and click it.
Then simply enter the code you want to activate in the box marked “Code” and you’re done! If the code works you will receive your reward in a few moments.
What Is Power Simulator?
Skills are powers that are mostly obtained through the missions of Pyro, a non-playable character. Other skills are obtained in a different way. There are four kinds of them: attack, defense, appearance and movement.
- punch: give a short range punch to the enemy
- bullet hit: it is similar to the previous one, but with a longer range
- energy sphere: charges an attack and launches it. It creates an explosion that affects everyone within its range
- energy beam: fires a laser beam for five seconds, which can be directed with the cursor
- attempt to kill: marks all rivals in the middle range and absorbs some of their life force, this causes them damage over time
- reject: repels enemy attacks and stuns players in an average radius
- meteorite: invoke a meteor shower near your character, all those affected will suffer damage
- energy strike: invoke a laser beam on nearby enemies
- seeker: summons a ball of energy that follows the closest enemies within a medium range and deals them damage
- vortex: creates a vortex near you for 10 seconds that hurts everyone who gets caught in it
- trident: throws a trident at an enemy, the damage it causes is very strong
- rocket: launch a rocket that searches for enemies
- field: creates a force field that blocks enemy attacks. It cancels them all. You must wait five minutes to use this skill again
- damagereflection: reflects the damage to the weaker players who attack you
- alternate aura: hide or show your aura
- invisibility: it makes you invisible, although if the enemy has more psychic strength than you, he will be able to see you
- running water: allows walking or swimming on the water
- teleportation: allows you to teleport to wherever you place the cursor
- flying: allows youtofly as many times as you want
In the game the aura and class indicate your level. Reputation is your character’s status, and is measured by your number of wins and losses.
Why Play Power Simulator?
Power Simulator is a well elaborated and thought-out game. It is also beautiful and full of a lot of action. One thing we highlight is its controls: from the keyboard you have access to all the powers, so you will play epic matches.
You have to play it if you like games where you have to spend a lot of time making your character the strongest of all.