Of course, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not work perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
An cookie It is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages or blogs.
Our cookies They allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your equipment, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize you.
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary cookies or stored.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they save is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT REGULATIONS
You should know that, in the case of continuing browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block its use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation (Law of the information society and electronic commerce)
El GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and the 27 Council of April of 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the EU countries.
This Cookies Policy could be modified at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, the one published on the web being current.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and develop its activity, this website https://todoroblox.com, use own and third party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, Access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Cookies Customization: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use that you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third Party Cookies: This website https://todoroblox.com You can use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can also adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only the cookies from third parties. And you can also remove any of the cookies that are already in your team.
For this, you must bear in mind that you will have to separately adapt the configuration of each browser and computer you use since, as we have previously mentioned, cookies are associated with the browser, not with the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by sending an email to [email protected]