Please note, however, that if you choose not to use some cookies, this website may not function perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites or blogs.
Cookies allow that site, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they may be used to recognise you.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum of memory space and not damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the browser, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they do store is of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: REGULATIONS IN FORCE
Please note that if you continue to browse, you are consenting to the use of these cookies. However, you can change your mind and block their use at any time through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation(Law on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals), which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in EU countries.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to provide you with a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and carry out its activity, this website https://todoroblox.com, uses its own and third party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. To this end, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. To this end, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third party cookies: This website https://todoroblox.com may use third party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can also adjust your settings so that your browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any cookies that are already on your computer.
To do this, you must bear in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately, since, as we have already mentioned, cookies are associated with the browser, not with the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265